Find your next nature teams background in our curated list of HD nature teams backgrounds from shoreline during golden hour teams background to green leaves teams background. Raise smiles in your next Teams call! An interesting teams image background is always a conversation starter, or opportunity to lighten the atmosphere in your meeting. If you don’t know how to set a virtual background on teams, we have instructions at the bottom of this post. Now let’s get to our list of our best nature teams backgrounds below. Click the link titles or images to head to the high resolution image, where you can right click the image to save it. All of our high resolution teams backgrounds come courtesy of Unsplash which allow them to be previewed and downloaded quickly.
If you are looking for other backgrounds, be sure to check out our full list of teams backgrounds.
1. Green Trees On Forest During Daytime Nature Teams Background
Photo by Kunal Shinde
2. Foggy Mountain Summit Nature Teams Background
Photo by v2osk
3. Grass Field And Mountain Ranges Nature Teams Background
Photo by Nikola Majksner
4. Forest Trees Nature Teams Background
Photo by Lukasz Szmigiel
5. Seashore During Golden Hour Nature Teams Background
Photo by Sean O.
6. Orange Flowers Nature Teams Background
Photo by Henry Be
7. Blue And Brown Steel Bridge Nature Teams Background
Photo by Tim Swaan
8. Bird’S Eye View Photograph Of Green Mountains Nature Teams Background
Photo by Qingbao Meng
9. Shoreline During Golden Hour Nature Teams Background
Photo by frank mckenna
10. Green Leaves Nature Teams Background
Photo by Daniil Silantev
To add a Teams background, open the Settings tab of your Teams and go to the Virtual Background section. You’ll find the ability to upload the background picture or video of your choosing in your Teams settings.
To get the detailed instructions on where to find this setup settings, we advise you read the entire setup article available from Teams here.
Looking to get a video filter for your teams backgrounds? Check out our post involving setting up a snapchat camera which lets you add filters to your cameras teams or zoom stream!