Find your next noir teams background in our curated list of HD noir teams backgrounds from silhouette photography of trees during golden hour teams background to grayscale photo of boy in hat holding clothes hanger rope with clothes teams background. Raise smiles in your next Teams call! An interesting teams image background is always a conversation starter, or opportunity to lighten the atmosphere in your meeting. If you don’t know how to set a virtual background on teams, we have instructions at the bottom of this post. Now let’s get to our list of our best noir teams backgrounds below. Click the link titles or images to head to the high resolution image, where you can right click the image to save it. All of our high resolution teams backgrounds come courtesy of Unsplash which allow them to be previewed and downloaded quickly.
If you are looking for other backgrounds, be sure to check out our full list of teams backgrounds.
1. White Umbrella Noir Teams Background
Photo by Jordan McDonald
2. Grayscale Photo Of Man Taking Photo Noir Teams Background
Photo by Matt Seymour
3. Red And Black Car Hood Noir Teams Background
Photo by Possessed Photography
4. Black Bird On The Water Noir Teams Background
Photo by Mael BALLAND
5. Man Holding Umbrella Noir Teams Background
Photo by Andriyko Podilnyk
6. Silhouette Photography Of Trees During Golden Hour Noir Teams Background
Photo by Vlad Panov
7. Grayscale Photography Of Concrete Building Noir Teams Background
Photo by Yerko Lucic
8. Black And Gray Lined Illustration Noir Teams Background
Photo by Yerko Lucic
9. Body Of Water Near Trees Noir Teams Background
Photo by Adrien Olichon
10. Grayscale Photo Of Boy In Hat Holding Clothes Hanger Rope With Clothes Noir Teams Background
Photo by Muhammadtaha Ibrahim Ma’aji
To add a Teams background, open the Settings tab of your Teams and go to the Virtual Background section. You’ll find the ability to upload the background picture or video of your choosing in your Teams settings.
To get the detailed instructions on where to find this setup settings, we advise you read the entire setup article available from Teams here.
Looking to get a video filter for your teams backgrounds? Check out our post involving setting up a snapchat camera which lets you add filters to your cameras teams or zoom stream!