Find your next peaceful teams background in our curated list of HD peaceful teams backgrounds from man siting on wooden dock teams background to brown grassland under clear sky teams background. Raise smiles in your next Teams call! An interesting teams image background is always a conversation starter, or opportunity to lighten the atmosphere in your meeting. If you don’t know how to set a virtual background on teams, we have instructions at the bottom of this post. Now let’s get to our list of our best peaceful teams backgrounds below. Click the link titles or images to head to the high resolution image, where you can right click the image to save it. All of our high resolution teams backgrounds come courtesy of Unsplash which allow them to be previewed and downloaded quickly.
If you are looking for other backgrounds, be sure to check out our full list of teams backgrounds.
1. Green Ceramic Mug Beside Book Peaceful Teams Background
Photo by Aaron Burden
2. Pile Of White Rocks On The Seashore Peaceful Teams Background
Photo by Thomas Rey
3. Mountain Covering With Clouds Peaceful Teams Background
Photo by Yuriy Kovalev
4. White Cloudy Sky Peaceful Teams Background
Photo by elCarito
5. Man Siting On Wooden Dock Peaceful Teams Background
Photo by Ante Hamersmit
6. Green Trees During Daytime Peaceful Teams Background
Photo by Jacek Smoter
7. Photo Of Blue And Pink Sea Peaceful Teams Background
Photo by Harli Marten
8. Silhouette Of Person Sitting On Bench Near Body Of Water During Daytime Peaceful Teams Background
Photo by Toni Reed
9. Brown Grassland Under Clear Sky Peaceful Teams Background
Photo by Jeroen Bendeler
10. Green Grass Field With Trees During Daytime Peaceful Teams Background
Photo by Tom Shakir
To add a Teams background, open the Settings tab of your Teams and go to the Virtual Background section. You’ll find the ability to upload the background picture or video of your choosing in your Teams settings.
To get the detailed instructions on where to find this setup settings, we advise you read the entire setup article available from Teams here.
Looking to get a video filter for your teams backgrounds? Check out our post involving setting up a snapchat camera which lets you add filters to your cameras teams or zoom stream!