Find your next person teams background in our curated list of HD person teams backgrounds from person walking in the center of the road teams background to person standing on hill teams background. Raise smiles in your next Teams call! An interesting teams image background is always a conversation starter, or opportunity to lighten the atmosphere in your meeting. If you don’t know how to set a virtual background on teams, we have instructions at the bottom of this post. Now let’s get to our list of our best person teams backgrounds below. Click the link titles or images to head to the high resolution image, where you can right click the image to save it. All of our high resolution teams backgrounds come courtesy of Unsplash which allow them to be previewed and downloaded quickly.
If you are looking for other backgrounds, be sure to check out our full list of teams backgrounds.
1. Shallow Focus Photography Of Woman Outdoor During Day Person Teams Background
Photo by Christopher Campbell
2. Woman Standing On Footbridge Person Teams Background
Photo by Dan
3. Grayscale Photo Of Man Person Teams Background
Photo by Sergio de Paula
4. Man Wearing Black Framed Sunglasses Person Teams Background
Photo by Jonas Kakaroto
5. Person Walking In The Center Of The Road Person Teams Background
Photo by Tegan Mierle
6. Woman Wearing Black Tank Top Person Teams Background
Photo by Raj Rana
7. Selective Focus Bokeh Photography Of Man With Broad Smile Person Teams Background
Photo by Ethan Hoover
8. Person Standing On Hill Person Teams Background
Photo by Pablo Heimplatz
9. Man Wearing White Long-Sleeved Shirt On Air Photo Person Teams Background
Photo by Cam Adams
10. Man Standing On Bolder Overlooking The Hills And Mountains Person Teams Background
Photo by Joseph Pearson
To add a Teams background, open the Settings tab of your Teams and go to the Virtual Background section. You’ll find the ability to upload the background picture or video of your choosing in your Teams settings.
To get the detailed instructions on where to find this setup settings, we advise you read the entire setup article available from Teams here.
Looking to get a video filter for your teams backgrounds? Check out our post involving setting up a snapchat camera which lets you add filters to your cameras teams or zoom stream!