Find your next plain teams background in our curated list of HD plain teams backgrounds from black animal in dessert under cloudy sky teams background to four black, red, and white horse standing on brown field teams background. Raise smiles in your next Teams call! An interesting teams image background is always a conversation starter, or opportunity to lighten the atmosphere in your meeting. If you don’t know how to set a virtual background on teams, we have instructions at the bottom of this post. Now let’s get to our list of our best plain teams backgrounds below. Click the link titles or images to head to the high resolution image, where you can right click the image to save it. All of our high resolution teams backgrounds come courtesy of Unsplash which allow them to be previewed and downloaded quickly.
If you are looking for other backgrounds, be sure to check out our full list of teams backgrounds.
1. Plain Teams Background
Photo by Annie Spratt
2. Plain Teams Background
Photo by Annie Spratt
3. Blue Sky Plain Teams Background
Photo by Laney Smith
4. Desert Under Blue Skies Plain Teams Background
Photo by Yuriy Bogdanov
5. Black Animal In Dessert Under Cloudy Sky Plain Teams Background
Photo by Yuriy Rzhemovskiy
6. Green Grass Field Plain Teams Background
Photo by Pär Pärsson
7. Two Zebras Walking On Brown Sand Plain Teams Background
Photo by Shannon Litt
8. Green Grass Field Plain Teams Background
Photo by D L
9. Man Standing Between Tall Grasses During Golden Hour Plain Teams Background
Photo by Max Duzij
10. Four Black, Red, And White Horse Standing On Brown Field Plain Teams Background
Photo by Ann Fossa
To add a Teams background, open the Settings tab of your Teams and go to the Virtual Background section. You’ll find the ability to upload the background picture or video of your choosing in your Teams settings.
To get the detailed instructions on where to find this setup settings, we advise you read the entire setup article available from Teams here.
Looking to get a video filter for your teams backgrounds? Check out our post involving setting up a snapchat camera which lets you add filters to your cameras teams or zoom stream!