Find your next pot teams background in our curated list of HD pot teams backgrounds from green leafed in brown pot on grey table teams background to cactus on plant pot in shallow focus lens teams background. Raise smiles in your next Teams call! An interesting teams image background is always a conversation starter, or opportunity to lighten the atmosphere in your meeting. If you don’t know how to set a virtual background on teams, we have instructions at the bottom of this post. Now let’s get to our list of our best pot teams backgrounds below. Click the link titles or images to head to the high resolution image, where you can right click the image to save it. All of our high resolution teams backgrounds come courtesy of Unsplash which allow them to be previewed and downloaded quickly.
If you are looking for other backgrounds, be sure to check out our full list of teams backgrounds.
1. Shallow Focus Photography Of Kettle Pot Teams Background
Photo by Kowit Phothisan
2. Viper Snake Plant In Pot Beside Window Pot Teams Background
Photo by Chris Liverani
3. Green Cactus Plant With Orange Flowers On Top Of The Table Pot Teams Background
Photo by Scott Webb
4. Green Leafed In Brown Pot On Grey Table Pot Teams Background
Photo by Daria Nepriakhina
5. White Plastic Container With Lid Pot Teams Background
Photo by Cooker King
6. Green Potted Plant On Window Pot Teams Background
Photo by Matt Artz
7. Three Assorted-Color Teapots Pot Teams Background
Photo by 童 彤
8. Cactus On Plant Pot In Shallow Focus Lens Pot Teams Background
Photo by Mikkel Bech
9. Person Holding Remote Pointing At Tv Pot Teams Background
Photo by freestocks
10. Three Teal And Purple Succulent Plants Pot Teams Background
Photo by Ugur Akdemir
To add a Teams background, open the Settings tab of your Teams and go to the Virtual Background section. You’ll find the ability to upload the background picture or video of your choosing in your Teams settings.
To get the detailed instructions on where to find this setup settings, we advise you read the entire setup article available from Teams here.
Looking to get a video filter for your teams backgrounds? Check out our post involving setting up a snapchat camera which lets you add filters to your cameras teams or zoom stream!