Find your next programming teams background in our curated list of HD programming teams backgrounds from do something great neon sign teams background to black and silver laptop computer on table teams background. Raise smiles in your next Teams call! An interesting teams image background is always a conversation starter, or opportunity to lighten the atmosphere in your meeting. If you don’t know how to set a virtual background on teams, we have instructions at the bottom of this post. Now let’s get to our list of our best programming teams backgrounds below. Click the link titles or images to head to the high resolution image, where you can right click the image to save it. All of our high resolution teams backgrounds come courtesy of Unsplash which allow them to be previewed and downloaded quickly.
If you are looking for other backgrounds, be sure to check out our full list of teams backgrounds.
1. Macbook Pro Showing Programming Language Programming Teams Background
Photo by Emile Perron
2. Programming Teams Background
Photo by Chris Ried
3. Computer Code On Screen Programming Teams Background
Photo by Markus Spiske
4. Person Using Laptops Programming Teams Background
Photo by Arian Darvishi
5. Black And Silver Laptop Computer On Table Programming Teams Background
Photo by Clément H
6. Do Something Great Neon Sign Programming Teams Background
Photo by Clark Tibbs
7. Black Laptop Computer Displaying Blue Screen Programming Teams Background
Photo by Sean Lim
8. Two Black Flat Screen Computer Monitors Programming Teams Background
Photo by Fotis Fotopoulos
9. Laptop Computer Beside Monitor With Keyboard And Mouse Programming Teams Background
Photo by Pakata Goh
10. Clear Glass Ball With Box Programming Teams Background
Photo by Michael Dziedzic
To add a Teams background, open the Settings tab of your Teams and go to the Virtual Background section. You’ll find the ability to upload the background picture or video of your choosing in your Teams settings.
To get the detailed instructions on where to find this setup settings, we advise you read the entire setup article available from Teams here.
Looking to get a video filter for your teams backgrounds? Check out our post involving setting up a snapchat camera which lets you add filters to your cameras teams or zoom stream!