Find your next provoking teams background in our curated list of HD provoking teams backgrounds from pink and purple diamond shape teams background to woman leaning on concrete wall looking at city teams background. Raise smiles in your next Teams call! An interesting teams image background is always a conversation starter, or opportunity to lighten the atmosphere in your meeting. If you don’t know how to set a virtual background on teams, we have instructions at the bottom of this post. Now let’s get to our list of our best provoking teams backgrounds below. Click the link titles or images to head to the high resolution image, where you can right click the image to save it. All of our high resolution teams backgrounds come courtesy of Unsplash which allow them to be previewed and downloaded quickly.
If you are looking for other backgrounds, be sure to check out our full list of teams backgrounds.
1. Provoking Teams Background
Photo by Markandeya Kunchi
2. Aerial Photography Of Trees During Daytime Provoking Teams Background
Photo by Spurwing Agency
3. Garbage Bags On The Street Provoking Teams Background
Photo by Weston MacKinnon
4. Vehicle Beside Wall With Graffiti Provoking Teams Background
Photo by Daria Nepriakhina
5. Text Provoking Teams Background
Photo by Nick Fewings
6. Woman Leaning On Concrete Wall Looking At City Provoking Teams Background
Photo by Warren Wong
7. Woman Wearing Black Top Provoking Teams Background
Photo by Johnny Cohen
8. Black Framed Eyeglasses Provoking Teams Background
Photo by Em M.
9. Man In Black Suit Jacket Figurine Provoking Teams Background
Photo by Andrew George
10. Pink And Purple Diamond Shape Provoking Teams Background
Photo by Michael Dziedzic
To add a Teams background, open the Settings tab of your Teams and go to the Virtual Background section. You’ll find the ability to upload the background picture or video of your choosing in your Teams settings.
To get the detailed instructions on where to find this setup settings, we advise you read the entire setup article available from Teams here.
Looking to get a video filter for your teams backgrounds? Check out our post involving setting up a snapchat camera which lets you add filters to your cameras teams or zoom stream!