Find your next pumpkin teams background in our curated list of HD pumpkin teams backgrounds from orange pumpkin on gray wooden table teams background to orange pumpkins on brown wooden table teams background. Raise smiles in your next Teams call! An interesting teams image background is always a conversation starter, or opportunity to lighten the atmosphere in your meeting. If you don’t know how to set a virtual background on teams, we have instructions at the bottom of this post. Now let’s get to our list of our best pumpkin teams backgrounds below. Click the link titles or images to head to the high resolution image, where you can right click the image to save it. All of our high resolution teams backgrounds come courtesy of Unsplash which allow them to be previewed and downloaded quickly.
If you are looking for other backgrounds, be sure to check out our full list of teams backgrounds.
1. Pumpkin Near Tree Pumpkin Teams Background
Photo by Matt Eberle
2. Orange Pumpkins On Gray Field Near Green Grassland At Daytime Selective Focus Photography Pumpkin Teams Background
Photo by Marius Ciocirlan
3. Lit Jack-‘O-Lantern Beside Glass Candle Holder With Lit Candle Pumpkin Teams Background
Photo by Benedikt Geyer
4. Brown Pumpkin Lot Pumpkin Teams Background
Photo by Taylor Rooney
5. Orange Squash Pumpkin Teams Background
Photo by Ilze Lucero
6. White Garlic On White Wooden Table Pumpkin Teams Background
Photo by Carmen Gonzalez
7. Orange Pumpkin On Gray Wooden Table Pumpkin Teams Background
Photo by Olivia Spink
8. Orange Pumpkins On Brown Wooden Table Pumpkin Teams Background
Photo by Phil DuFrene
9. Person Standing On Brown Hardwood Floor Surrounded By Pumpkins Pumpkin Teams Background
Photo by Briana Tozour
10. Orange Pumpkins Under White Sky At Daytime Pumpkin Teams Background
Photo by Maddy Baker
To add a Teams background, open the Settings tab of your Teams and go to the Virtual Background section. You’ll find the ability to upload the background picture or video of your choosing in your Teams settings.
To get the detailed instructions on where to find this setup settings, we advise you read the entire setup article available from Teams here.
Looking to get a video filter for your teams backgrounds? Check out our post involving setting up a snapchat camera which lets you add filters to your cameras teams or zoom stream!