Find your next realistic teams background in our curated list of HD realistic teams backgrounds from woman in red white and blue plaid dress shirt holding umbrella teams background to water droplets on glass window teams background. Raise smiles in your next Teams call! An interesting teams image background is always a conversation starter, or opportunity to lighten the atmosphere in your meeting. If you don’t know how to set a virtual background on teams, we have instructions at the bottom of this post. Now let’s get to our list of our best realistic teams backgrounds below. Click the link titles or images to head to the high resolution image, where you can right click the image to save it. All of our high resolution teams backgrounds come courtesy of Unsplash which allow them to be previewed and downloaded quickly.
If you are looking for other backgrounds, be sure to check out our full list of teams backgrounds.
1. Person Holding Ball Realistic Teams Background
Photo by Hudson Hintze
2. Yellow Rose Photography Realistic Teams Background
Photo by Marc Schulte
3. Full Moon In The Night Sky Realistic Teams Background
Photo by Manuel Venturini
4. Water Droplets On Glass Window Realistic Teams Background
Photo by Gary Ellis
5. White And Black Leaf Print Textile Realistic Teams Background
Photo by Ajit Singh
6. Man Using Brown Rifle Realistic Teams Background
Photo by Jen Theodore
7. Woman In Red White And Blue Plaid Dress Shirt Holding Umbrella Realistic Teams Background
Photo by Benyamin Bohlouli
8. Man At Escalator Going Up Realistic Teams Background
Photo by BENCE BOROS
9. Realistic Teams Background
Photo by Salman Hossain Saif
10. Green Grass Field And Mountains Under White Clouds And Blue Sky During Daytime Realistic Teams Background
Photo by Andrew Solok
To add a Teams background, open the Settings tab of your Teams and go to the Virtual Background section. You’ll find the ability to upload the background picture or video of your choosing in your Teams settings.
To get the detailed instructions on where to find this setup settings, we advise you read the entire setup article available from Teams here.
Looking to get a video filter for your teams backgrounds? Check out our post involving setting up a snapchat camera which lets you add filters to your cameras teams or zoom stream!