Find your next santa teams background in our curated list of HD santa teams backgrounds from person in red jacket holding the white rope attached to black metal balcony fence teams background to people wearing santa costume on road teams background. Raise smiles in your next Teams call! An interesting teams image background is always a conversation starter, or opportunity to lighten the atmosphere in your meeting. If you don’t know how to set a virtual background on teams, we have instructions at the bottom of this post. Now let’s get to our list of our best santa teams backgrounds below. Click the link titles or images to head to the high resolution image, where you can right click the image to save it. All of our high resolution teams backgrounds come courtesy of Unsplash which allow them to be previewed and downloaded quickly.
If you are looking for other backgrounds, be sure to check out our full list of teams backgrounds.
1. Santa Claus Sitting Beside Lit Tree Santa Teams Background
Photo by Tim Mossholder
2. Man Wearing Santa Claus Costume Sitting On Chair Santa Teams Background
Photo by hue12 photography
3. Bokeh Photography Of Santa Claus Santa Teams Background
Photo by Srikanta H. U
4. Toddler In Black Sweater Standing In Front Of Santa Claus Santa Teams Background
Photo by Mike Arney
5. Made In Santa’S Workshop Tag Santa Teams Background
Photo by Samuel Holt
6. Boy Standing In Front Of Man Wearing Santa Claus Costume Santa Teams Background
Photo by __ drz __
7. White Snowman Figurine Beside Red Heart Ornament Santa Teams Background
Photo by Ignacio R
8. People Wearing Santa Costume On Road Santa Teams Background
Photo by jack levick
9. Person In Red Jacket Holding The White Rope Attached To Black Metal Balcony Fence Santa Teams Background
Photo by rawkkim
10. Santa Claus Santa Teams Background
Photo by Alicia Slough
To add a Teams background, open the Settings tab of your Teams and go to the Virtual Background section. You’ll find the ability to upload the background picture or video of your choosing in your Teams settings.
To get the detailed instructions on where to find this setup settings, we advise you read the entire setup article available from Teams here.
Looking to get a video filter for your teams backgrounds? Check out our post involving setting up a snapchat camera which lets you add filters to your cameras teams or zoom stream!