Find your next seascape teams background in our curated list of HD seascape teams backgrounds from calm sea under golden clouds teams background to running water near brown stone cave teams background. Raise smiles in your next Teams call! An interesting teams image background is always a conversation starter, or opportunity to lighten the atmosphere in your meeting. If you don’t know how to set a virtual background on teams, we have instructions at the bottom of this post. Now let’s get to our list of our best seascape teams backgrounds below. Click the link titles or images to head to the high resolution image, where you can right click the image to save it. All of our high resolution teams backgrounds come courtesy of Unsplash which allow them to be previewed and downloaded quickly.
If you are looking for other backgrounds, be sure to check out our full list of teams backgrounds.
1. Calm Sea Under Golden Clouds Seascape Teams Background
Photo by Jonathan Bean
2. Ocean Under Blue Sky During Daytime Seascape Teams Background
Photo by Ahmed Aman
3. Running Water Near Brown Stone Cave Seascape Teams Background
Photo by James Donovan
4. Seashore During Golden Hour Seascape Teams Background
Photo by Sean O.
5. Body Of Water Hitting Rocks During Golden Hour Seascape Teams Background
Photo by Fotis Fotopoulos
6. Two Persons Walking On Seashore Seascape Teams Background
Photo by Vidar Nordli-Mathisen
7. Photography Of Golden Gate Bridge, San Francisco Seascape Teams Background
Photo by Joseph Barrientos
8. Blue Ocean Water Under Blue Sky During Daytime Seascape Teams Background
Photo by Douglas Bagg
9. Person Riding On Surfboard With Waves Behind Seascape Teams Background
Photo by guille pozzi
10. Aerial View Of City Near Body Of Water During Daytime Seascape Teams Background
Photo by @whoisbenjamin
To add a Teams background, open the Settings tab of your Teams and go to the Virtual Background section. You’ll find the ability to upload the background picture or video of your choosing in your Teams settings.
To get the detailed instructions on where to find this setup settings, we advise you read the entire setup article available from Teams here.
Looking to get a video filter for your teams backgrounds? Check out our post involving setting up a snapchat camera which lets you add filters to your cameras teams or zoom stream!