Find your next sky teams background in our curated list of HD sky teams backgrounds from white clouds teams background to cloudy sky at daytime teams background. Raise smiles in your next Teams call! An interesting teams image background is always a conversation starter, or opportunity to lighten the atmosphere in your meeting. If you don’t know how to set a virtual background on teams, we have instructions at the bottom of this post. Now let’s get to our list of our best sky teams backgrounds below. Click the link titles or images to head to the high resolution image, where you can right click the image to save it. All of our high resolution teams backgrounds come courtesy of Unsplash which allow them to be previewed and downloaded quickly.
If you are looking for other backgrounds, be sure to check out our full list of teams backgrounds.
1. Grass Field At Daytime Sky Teams Background
Photo by Rodion Kutsaev
2. Gray Clouds Over The Horizon Sky Teams Background
Photo by Anton Darius
3. White Clouds Sky Teams Background
Photo by Guillaume Galtier
4. Clouds And Sky Sky Teams Background
Photo by Stacy Marie
5. White Clouds And Blue Sky During Daytime Sky Teams Background
Photo by e
6. Time Lapsed Photography Of Cumulus Clouds Sky Teams Background
Photo by Anthony Cantin
7. White Clouds During Daytime Sky Teams Background
Photo by Dominik Schröder
8. Cloudy Sky At Daytime Sky Teams Background
Photo by Billy Huynh
9. Red Clouds In The Sky Sky Teams Background
Photo by Diego PH
10. Party Clouds Sky Teams Background
Photo by Diego PH
To add a Teams background, open the Settings tab of your Teams and go to the Virtual Background section. You’ll find the ability to upload the background picture or video of your choosing in your Teams settings.
To get the detailed instructions on where to find this setup settings, we advise you read the entire setup article available from Teams here.
Looking to get a video filter for your teams backgrounds? Check out our post involving setting up a snapchat camera which lets you add filters to your cameras teams or zoom stream!