Find your next snowy teams background in our curated list of HD snowy teams backgrounds from mountain alps under cloudy skies teams background to people walking on snow covered field during daytime teams background. Raise smiles in your next Teams call! An interesting teams image background is always a conversation starter, or opportunity to lighten the atmosphere in your meeting. If you don’t know how to set a virtual background on teams, we have instructions at the bottom of this post. Now let’s get to our list of our best snowy teams backgrounds below. Click the link titles or images to head to the high resolution image, where you can right click the image to save it. All of our high resolution teams backgrounds come courtesy of Unsplash which allow them to be previewed and downloaded quickly.
If you are looking for other backgrounds, be sure to check out our full list of teams backgrounds.
1. Aerial Photography Of Pine Tree Covered With Snow Snowy Teams Background
Photo by Jeremy Kovac
2. Architectural Photography Of Brown House Snowy Teams Background
Photo by YUNXI SHI
3. Grayscale Photo Of Gray Wooden House Snowy Teams Background
Photo by Igor Oliyarnik
4. Cabin In Forest With Snow Snowy Teams Background
Photo by Robert Thiemann
5. Mountain Alps Under Cloudy Skies Snowy Teams Background
Photo by Sam McAllister
6. White Mountain Filled With Snow Under White Sky Snowy Teams Background
Photo by Luc van Loon
7. People Walking On Snow Covered Field During Daytime Snowy Teams Background
Photo by Theo Eilertsen Photography
8. Photo Of Mountains And Trees Snowy Teams Background
Photo by James Donovan
9. Grayscale Photo Of Grass Field Snowy Teams Background
Photo by Radek Homola
10. Narrow Road Between Trees Snowy Teams Background
Photo by Pawel Franke
To add a Teams background, open the Settings tab of your Teams and go to the Virtual Background section. You’ll find the ability to upload the background picture or video of your choosing in your Teams settings.
To get the detailed instructions on where to find this setup settings, we advise you read the entire setup article available from Teams here.
Looking to get a video filter for your teams backgrounds? Check out our post involving setting up a snapchat camera which lets you add filters to your cameras teams or zoom stream!