Find your next star teams background in our curated list of HD star teams backgrounds from black sailing boat digital wallpaper teams background to silhouette of mountain peak at nighttime teams background. Raise smiles in your next Teams call! An interesting teams image background is always a conversation starter, or opportunity to lighten the atmosphere in your meeting. If you don’t know how to set a virtual background on teams, we have instructions at the bottom of this post. Now let’s get to our list of our best star teams backgrounds below. Click the link titles or images to head to the high resolution image, where you can right click the image to save it. All of our high resolution teams backgrounds come courtesy of Unsplash which allow them to be previewed and downloaded quickly.
If you are looking for other backgrounds, be sure to check out our full list of teams backgrounds.
1. Silhouette Of Mountain Peak At Nighttime Star Teams Background
Photo by Phil Botha
2. Star Teams Background
Photo by Jake Weirick
3. Star Teams Background
Photo by Reign Abarintos
4. Milky Way Above Body Of Water Star Teams Background
Photo by Kristopher Roller
5. Silhouette Photography Of Person Star Teams Background
Photo by Greg Rakozy
6. The Stars And Galaxy As Seen From Rocky Mountain National Park. Star Teams Background
Photo by Jeremy Thomas
7. Blue And Purple Galaxy Digital Wallpaper Star Teams Background
Photo by Jeremy Thomas
8. Persona Holding Star Near The Window During Sunset Star Teams Background
Photo by Aziz Acharki
9. Black Sailing Boat Digital Wallpaper Star Teams Background
Photo by Johannes Plenio
10. Snow Mountain Under Stars Star Teams Background
Photo by Benjamin Voros
To add a Teams background, open the Settings tab of your Teams and go to the Virtual Background section. You’ll find the ability to upload the background picture or video of your choosing in your Teams settings.
To get the detailed instructions on where to find this setup settings, we advise you read the entire setup article available from Teams here.
Looking to get a video filter for your teams backgrounds? Check out our post involving setting up a snapchat camera which lets you add filters to your cameras teams or zoom stream!