Find your next student teams background in our curated list of HD student teams backgrounds from woman carrying white and green textbook teams background to two gray pencils on yellow surface teams background. Raise smiles in your next Teams call! An interesting teams image background is always a conversation starter, or opportunity to lighten the atmosphere in your meeting. If you don’t know how to set a virtual background on teams, we have instructions at the bottom of this post. Now let’s get to our list of our best student teams backgrounds below. Click the link titles or images to head to the high resolution image, where you can right click the image to save it. All of our high resolution teams backgrounds come courtesy of Unsplash which allow them to be previewed and downloaded quickly.
If you are looking for other backgrounds, be sure to check out our full list of teams backgrounds.
1. Woman Wearing Blue Denim Jacket Holding Book Student Teams Background
Photo by Element5 Digital
2. Man Staring At White Sky Taken At Daytime Student Teams Background
Photo by Matese Fields
3. Woman Carrying White And Green Textbook Student Teams Background
Photo by javier trueba
4. Woman Covering Her Face With White Book Student Teams Background
Photo by Siora Photography
5. Man Wearing Headphones While Sitting On Chair In Front Of Macbook Student Teams Background
Photo by Wes Hicks
6. Person Writing On Brown Wooden Table Near White Ceramic Mug Student Teams Background
Photo by Green Chameleon
7. Three People Sitting In Front Of Table Laughing Together Student Teams Background
Photo by Brooke Cagle
8. Two Gray Pencils On Yellow Surface Student Teams Background
Photo by Joanna Kosinska
9. Woman Writing On Book Student Teams Background
Photo by Kyle Gregory Devaras
10. Man In Red And Black Pullover Hoodie Student Teams Background
Photo by Dries Augustyns
To add a Teams background, open the Settings tab of your Teams and go to the Virtual Background section. You’ll find the ability to upload the background picture or video of your choosing in your Teams settings.
To get the detailed instructions on where to find this setup settings, we advise you read the entire setup article available from Teams here.
Looking to get a video filter for your teams backgrounds? Check out our post involving setting up a snapchat camera which lets you add filters to your cameras teams or zoom stream!