Find your next summer teams background in our curated list of HD summer teams backgrounds from black ray-ban wayfarer sunglasses on beach sand teams background to four pineapples on white background teams background. Raise smiles in your next Teams call! An interesting teams image background is always a conversation starter, or opportunity to lighten the atmosphere in your meeting. If you don’t know how to set a virtual background on teams, we have instructions at the bottom of this post. Now let’s get to our list of our best summer teams backgrounds below. Click the link titles or images to head to the high resolution image, where you can right click the image to save it. All of our high resolution teams backgrounds come courtesy of Unsplash which allow them to be previewed and downloaded quickly.
If you are looking for other backgrounds, be sure to check out our full list of teams backgrounds.
1. Black Ray-Ban Wayfarer Sunglasses On Beach Sand Summer Teams Background
Photo by Ethan Robertson
2. Seashore During Golden Hour Summer Teams Background
Photo by Sean O.
3. Yellow Sunflowers During Daytime Summer Teams Background
Photo by Aleksandr Eremin
4. Worm’S Eye View Of Red, Orange, And Yellow Ferris Wheel Summer Teams Background
Photo by Hannah Morgan
5. Scenery Of A Grassfield During Sunset Summer Teams Background
Photo by Dakota Roos
6. Person Holding Sliced Watermelon Summer Teams Background
Photo by 煜翔 肖
7. White And Black Car On Brown Sand During Daytime Summer Teams Background
Photo by Mateo Giraud
8. Aerial Photo Of Body Of Water Summer Teams Background
Photo by Fezbot2000
9. Brown Wooden Lounger Near Body Of Water Summer Teams Background
Photo by Content Pixie
10. Four Pineapples On White Background Summer Teams Background
Photo by Pineapple Supply Co.
To add a Teams background, open the Settings tab of your Teams and go to the Virtual Background section. You’ll find the ability to upload the background picture or video of your choosing in your Teams settings.
To get the detailed instructions on where to find this setup settings, we advise you read the entire setup article available from Teams here.
Looking to get a video filter for your teams backgrounds? Check out our post involving setting up a snapchat camera which lets you add filters to your cameras teams or zoom stream!