Find your next thoughtful teams background in our curated list of HD thoughtful teams backgrounds from man in blue button up shirt sitting on brown wooden bench teams background to woman in blue denim jacket standing near body of water during daytime teams background. Raise smiles in your next Teams call! An interesting teams image background is always a conversation starter, or opportunity to lighten the atmosphere in your meeting. If you don’t know how to set a virtual background on teams, we have instructions at the bottom of this post. Now let’s get to our list of our best thoughtful teams backgrounds below. Click the link titles or images to head to the high resolution image, where you can right click the image to save it. All of our high resolution teams backgrounds come courtesy of Unsplash which allow them to be previewed and downloaded quickly.
If you are looking for other backgrounds, be sure to check out our full list of teams backgrounds.
1. Man In Red And Black Plaid Dress Shirt Thoughtful Teams Background
Photo by [ik] @invadingkingdom
2. Thoughtful Teams Background
Photo by Tingey Injury Law Firm
3. Woman In Blue Denim Jacket Standing Near Body Of Water During Daytime Thoughtful Teams Background
Photo by GRAY
4. Black Flat Screen Tv Turned On Displaying Yellow Emoji Thoughtful Teams Background
Photo by Markus Winkler
5. Person Opening Book Near Coffee Cip Thoughtful Teams Background
Photo by Daria Shevtsova
6. Man In Blue Button Up Shirt Sitting On Brown Wooden Bench Thoughtful Teams Background
Photo by Jeremiah Lawrence
7. Man Standing Facing Mountains During Sunset Thoughtful Teams Background
Photo by Karl Fredrickson
8. Woman Standing Near Seashore Thoughtful Teams Background
Photo by Jonatán Becerra
9. Man Standing On A Rock Facing Waterfalls Thoughtful Teams Background
Photo by Joshua Earle
10. Woman In Stripe Shirt Covering Her Mouth With Her Hand Thoughtful Teams Background
Photo by Jonathan Cosens Photography
To add a Teams background, open the Settings tab of your Teams and go to the Virtual Background section. You’ll find the ability to upload the background picture or video of your choosing in your Teams settings.
To get the detailed instructions on where to find this setup settings, we advise you read the entire setup article available from Teams here.
Looking to get a video filter for your teams backgrounds? Check out our post involving setting up a snapchat camera which lets you add filters to your cameras teams or zoom stream!