Find your next unexpected teams background in our curated list of HD unexpected teams backgrounds from high-angle photo of white plane teams background to yellow flower on white wooden bench teams background. Raise smiles in your next Teams call! An interesting teams image background is always a conversation starter, or opportunity to lighten the atmosphere in your meeting. If you don’t know how to set a virtual background on teams, we have instructions at the bottom of this post. Now let’s get to our list of our best unexpected teams backgrounds below. Click the link titles or images to head to the high resolution image, where you can right click the image to save it. All of our high resolution teams backgrounds come courtesy of Unsplash which allow them to be previewed and downloaded quickly.
If you are looking for other backgrounds, be sure to check out our full list of teams backgrounds.
1. Candy In Can Unexpected Teams Background
Photo by Roseanna Smith
2. Yellow Flower On White Wooden Bench Unexpected Teams Background
Photo by Simone Uriartt
3. High-Angle Photo Of White Plane Unexpected Teams Background
Photo by Dan Meyers
4. Gray Elephants Unexpected Teams Background
Photo by David Clode
5. Gray Elephant Beside Dining Set Unexpected Teams Background
Photo by David Clode
6. Brown Rodent On Yellow Flower Unexpected Teams Background
Photo by Belinda Fewings
7. Concrete Building In Grayscale Photography Unexpected Teams Background
Photo by Federico Enni
8. Unexpected Teams Background
Photo by Jr Korpa
9. Grayscale Photo Of Man Opening His Mouth Unexpected Teams Background
Photo by Hobi industri
10. Brown Bearded Dragon Unexpected Teams Background
Photo by Eric Anderson
To add a Teams background, open the Settings tab of your Teams and go to the Virtual Background section. You’ll find the ability to upload the background picture or video of your choosing in your Teams settings.
To get the detailed instructions on where to find this setup settings, we advise you read the entire setup article available from Teams here.
Looking to get a video filter for your teams backgrounds? Check out our post involving setting up a snapchat camera which lets you add filters to your cameras teams or zoom stream!