Find your next unique teams background in our curated list of HD unique teams backgrounds from green stadium seats teams background to blue lemon sliced into two halves teams background. Raise smiles in your next Teams call! An interesting teams image background is always a conversation starter, or opportunity to lighten the atmosphere in your meeting. If you don’t know how to set a virtual background on teams, we have instructions at the bottom of this post. Now let’s get to our list of our best unique teams backgrounds below. Click the link titles or images to head to the high resolution image, where you can right click the image to save it. All of our high resolution teams backgrounds come courtesy of Unsplash which allow them to be previewed and downloaded quickly.
If you are looking for other backgrounds, be sure to check out our full list of teams backgrounds.
1. Blue Lemon Sliced Into Two Halves Unique Teams Background
Photo by davisuko
2. Assorted Umbrellas Hanging On Ceiling Unique Teams Background
Photo by Noah Näf
3. Green Stadium Seats Unique Teams Background
Photo by Ricardo Gomez Angel
4. Bunch Of Blueberries Unique Teams Background
Photo by Jessica Ruscello
5. Woman Wearing Yellow And White Dress Passing On Road Unique Teams Background
Photo by Vonecia Carswell
6. Low Angle Photography Of Drop Lights Unique Teams Background
Photo by Skye Studios
7. Purple-Petaled Flower Unique Teams Background
Photo by Dan Meyers
8. Grayscale Of Sheep On Green Lawn Unique Teams Background
Photo by Nick Fewings
9. Bicycle Beside Wall Unique Teams Background
Photo by Cristina Gottardi
10. Unique Teams Background
Photo by Joshua Woroniecki
To add a Teams background, open the Settings tab of your Teams and go to the Virtual Background section. You’ll find the ability to upload the background picture or video of your choosing in your Teams settings.
To get the detailed instructions on where to find this setup settings, we advise you read the entire setup article available from Teams here.
Looking to get a video filter for your teams backgrounds? Check out our post involving setting up a snapchat camera which lets you add filters to your cameras teams or zoom stream!