Find your next vast teams background in our curated list of HD vast teams backgrounds from bird’s eye view photograph of mountains and lake teams background to silhouette of person standing on rock formation near sea during daytime teams background. Raise smiles in your next Teams call! An interesting teams image background is always a conversation starter, or opportunity to lighten the atmosphere in your meeting. If you don’t know how to set a virtual background on teams, we have instructions at the bottom of this post. Now let’s get to our list of our best vast teams backgrounds below. Click the link titles or images to head to the high resolution image, where you can right click the image to save it. All of our high resolution teams backgrounds come courtesy of Unsplash which allow them to be previewed and downloaded quickly.
If you are looking for other backgrounds, be sure to check out our full list of teams backgrounds.
1. Aerial View Of Mountains During Daytime Vast Teams Background
Photo by Jeremy Bezanger
2. Silhouette Of Person Standing On Rock Formation Near Sea During Daytime Vast Teams Background
Photo by Elijah Hiett
3. Aerial View Photography Of Body Of Water Vast Teams Background
Photo by Darran Shen
4. Bird’S Eye View Photograph Of Mountains And Lake Vast Teams Background
Photo by Fabrizio Conti
5. Rainbow On Brown Mountain Covered With Fogs Vast Teams Background
Photo by Chris Barbalis
6. Cumulus Couds Vast Teams Background
Photo by Martin Adams
7. Black Asphalt Road In The Middle Of Brown Field During Daytime Vast Teams Background
Photo by Brian Wangenheim
8. Aurora Lights Digital Wallpaper Vast Teams Background
Photo by Michal Vrba
9. Gray Concrete Buildings During Golden Hour Vast Teams Background
Photo by OpticalNomad
10. Landscape Photography Of Mountains Vast Teams Background
Photo by Bulb Creative
To add a Teams background, open the Settings tab of your Teams and go to the Virtual Background section. You’ll find the ability to upload the background picture or video of your choosing in your Teams settings.
To get the detailed instructions on where to find this setup settings, we advise you read the entire setup article available from Teams here.
Looking to get a video filter for your teams backgrounds? Check out our post involving setting up a snapchat camera which lets you add filters to your cameras teams or zoom stream!