Find your next water teams background in our curated list of HD water teams backgrounds from blue ocean water during daytime teams background to photo of ocean waves at daytime teams background. Raise smiles in your next Teams call! An interesting teams image background is always a conversation starter, or opportunity to lighten the atmosphere in your meeting. If you don’t know how to set a virtual background on teams, we have instructions at the bottom of this post. Now let’s get to our list of our best water teams backgrounds below. Click the link titles or images to head to the high resolution image, where you can right click the image to save it. All of our high resolution teams backgrounds come courtesy of Unsplash which allow them to be previewed and downloaded quickly.
If you are looking for other backgrounds, be sure to check out our full list of teams backgrounds.
1. Bubbles Going Upwards On A Body Of Water Water Teams Background
Photo by Jong Marshes
2. Blue Ocean Water During Daytime Water Teams Background
Photo by YUCAR FotoGrafik
3. Photo Of Underwater Water Teams Background
Photo by Jeremy Bishop
4. Underwater Photography Of Water Bubbles Water Teams Background
Photo by Sime Basioli
5. Blue Body Of Water Water Teams Background
Photo by Anastasia Taioglou
6. Water Bubbles In Blue Water Water Teams Background
Photo by J K
7. Water Teams Background
Photo by Cia Gould
8. Water Ripples Photo Water Teams Background
Photo by Marko Blažević
9. Water Teams Background
Photo by Linus Nylund
10. Photo Of Ocean Waves At Daytime Water Teams Background
Photo by Christoffer Engström
To add a Teams background, open the Settings tab of your Teams and go to the Virtual Background section. You’ll find the ability to upload the background picture or video of your choosing in your Teams settings.
To get the detailed instructions on where to find this setup settings, we advise you read the entire setup article available from Teams here.
Looking to get a video filter for your teams backgrounds? Check out our post involving setting up a snapchat camera which lets you add filters to your cameras teams or zoom stream!