Find your next wavy teams background in our curated list of HD wavy teams backgrounds from white and grey high rise building teams background to aerial short of mountain teams background. Raise smiles in your next Teams call! An interesting teams image background is always a conversation starter, or opportunity to lighten the atmosphere in your meeting. If you don’t know how to set a virtual background on teams, we have instructions at the bottom of this post. Now let’s get to our list of our best wavy teams backgrounds below. Click the link titles or images to head to the high resolution image, where you can right click the image to save it. All of our high resolution teams backgrounds come courtesy of Unsplash which allow them to be previewed and downloaded quickly.
If you are looking for other backgrounds, be sure to check out our full list of teams backgrounds.
1. Blue Line Digital Wallpaper Wavy Teams Background
Photo by Martin LONGIN
2. Silhouette Photography Of Birds During Golden Hour Wavy Teams Background
Photo by Bryn Parish
3. Aerial Short Of Mountain Wavy Teams Background
Photo by McKayla Crump
4. Brown Rock Formation Wavy Teams Background
Photo by Joshua Sukoff
5. Wavy Teams Background
Photo by Marc Kleen
6. Brown And White Abstract Painting Wavy Teams Background
Photo by Adam Nieścioruk
7. Red Swirl Light Photography Wavy Teams Background
Photo by Ryan Stone
8. White And Black Striped Textile Wavy Teams Background
Photo by Ussama Azam
9. Body Of Water Wavy Teams Background
Photo by Jakob Owens
10. White And Grey High Rise Building Wavy Teams Background
Photo by Possessed Photography
To add a Teams background, open the Settings tab of your Teams and go to the Virtual Background section. You’ll find the ability to upload the background picture or video of your choosing in your Teams settings.
To get the detailed instructions on where to find this setup settings, we advise you read the entire setup article available from Teams here.
Looking to get a video filter for your teams backgrounds? Check out our post involving setting up a snapchat camera which lets you add filters to your cameras teams or zoom stream!