Find your next work teams background in our curated list of HD work teams backgrounds from person walking holding brown leather bag teams background to two gray pencils on yellow surface teams background. Raise smiles in your next Teams call! An interesting teams image background is always a conversation starter, or opportunity to lighten the atmosphere in your meeting. If you don’t know how to set a virtual background on teams, we have instructions at the bottom of this post. Now let’s get to our list of our best work teams backgrounds below. Click the link titles or images to head to the high resolution image, where you can right click the image to save it. All of our high resolution teams backgrounds come courtesy of Unsplash which allow them to be previewed and downloaded quickly.
If you are looking for other backgrounds, be sure to check out our full list of teams backgrounds.
1. Person Walking Holding Brown Leather Bag Work Teams Background
Photo by Marten Bjork
2. Pen Near Black Lined Paper And Eyeglasses Work Teams Background
Photo by Jess Bailey
3. Woman Placing Sticky Notes On Wall Work Teams Background
Photo by You X Ventures
4. People Sitting Down Near Table With Assorted Laptop Computers Work Teams Background
Photo by Marvin Meyer
5. Black Smartphone Near Person Work Teams Background
Photo by Headway
6. Person Using Laptop Computer Work Teams Background
Photo by Christin Hume
7. Person Holding Pencil Near Laptop Computer Work Teams Background
Photo by Scott Graham
8. Macbook Pro Near Green Potted Plant On Table Work Teams Background
Photo by Kevin Bhagat
9. Person Standing Near The Stairs Work Teams Background
Photo by Hunters Race
10. Two Gray Pencils On Yellow Surface Work Teams Background
Photo by Joanna Kosinska
To add a Teams background, open the Settings tab of your Teams and go to the Virtual Background section. You’ll find the ability to upload the background picture or video of your choosing in your Teams settings.
To get the detailed instructions on where to find this setup settings, we advise you read the entire setup article available from Teams here.
Looking to get a video filter for your teams backgrounds? Check out our post involving setting up a snapchat camera which lets you add filters to your cameras teams or zoom stream!