In this post, we’ve hand picked what we consider some of the best robotic kits for adults. These are the best robotic kits for adults, and have been evaluated on the criteria that they provide a more complex introduction to robotics that teaching the programming (software) and circuits, mechanical assembly (hardware). These kits are a good introduction to the concept of a robot with programming interfaces to control the robots. These kits are for advanced learners looking to work on robotics. Check out what we consider the best robotics kits for adults below:
SunFounder Smart Video Car Kit
- An in depth review is available from us
- Perfect robot kits for adults to learn Raspberry Pi (Compatible with RPi 4B/3B/3B+/2B/2B+, Raspberry Pi is NOT included), robotics, electronics and program
- Wide-angle USB webcam for real-time image/video transmission.
- Remote control with the UI on PC or on a web browser (mobiles, tablets…)
- Guides and tutorials available for assembly, code available to program and control
PiCrawler AI Robot Kit
- The PiCrawler is a flexible AI robot kit compatible with Raspberry Pi 4B, 3B, 3B+ and 2B (Raspberry Pi not included). Suitable for adults and teens, the PiCrawler is the ideal platform for learning robotics programming, OpenCV, TensorFlow and Deep Learning.
- PiCrawler supports both Python and SunFounder Ezblock language. Ezblock is engineered with an intuitive graphical-user interface to allow beginners to quickly master robotics programming, and can provide remote control through a web interface.
ELEGOO Uno R3 Smart Robot Car Kit
- Introductory Arduino microcontroller learning kit for adults with a robot car
- Contains common robot sensors such as ultrasonic and line tracking
- Kit teaches microcontroller programming and robotics
- Easy to assemble and learn with instructions included for assembly and programming
ELEGOO Conqueror Robot Tank with Arduino UNO R3
- Based on Arduino development, open resources and free, with rich learning resources use the Arduino to program and control the robot
- DIY assembly and construction will help to cultivate children’s concentration and hands-on ability.
- Graphical programming provide a special building block functions, and with a variety of functions of the car, stimulate children’s creativity and imagination.
Sphero BOLT: App-Enabled Robot Ball with Programmable Sensors + LED Matrix
- Sphero BOLT is a programmable robot ball that you can drive and code, providing endless opportunities to be creative and have fun while learning
- Packed with plenty of programmable sensors including a compass, light sensor, gyroscope, accelerometer, motor encoders, and infrared communications, along with an eye-catching and animated LED matrix, Sphero BOLT is paving the way for the next generation of coders
Geeek Club Robot Nano Bots STEM Robotics Kits
- Requires soldering, a good opportunity to learn this required skill for electrical & hardware engineers (good soldering kit not included)
- Learn the basics of engineering, robotics, and machine design while having fun with our advanced robot STEM kit
- Includes components for 7 Smart Nano Bots: 7 x printed circuit boards, building, and engineering components, simple instructions to bring your robots to life.