Find your next cityscape zoom background in our curated list of HD cityscape zoom backgrounds from high rise buildings city scape photography zoom background to gray concrete building near body of water under gray and white sky zoom background. Raise smiles in your next Zoom call! An interesting zoom image background is always a conversation starter, or opportunity to lighten the atmosphere in your meeting. If you don’t know how to set a virtual background on zoom, we have instructions at the bottom of this post. Now let’s get to our list of our best cityscape zoom backgrounds below. Click the link titles or images to head to the high resolution image, where you can right click the image to save it. All of our high resolution zoom backgrounds come courtesy of Unsplash which allow them to be previewed and downloaded quickly.
If you are looking for other backgrounds, be sure to check out our full list of zoom backgrounds.
1. Building Beside Body Of Water During Night Time Cityscape Zoom Background
Photo by Jonathan Roger
2. Gray Concrete Building Near Body Of Water Under Gray And White Sky Cityscape Zoom Background
Photo by Matteo Catanese
3. High Rise Buildings City Scape Photography Cityscape Zoom Background
Photo by ben o’bro
4. Cityscape Photography During Golden Hour Cityscape Zoom Background
Photo by Marc-Olivier Jodoin
5. Time Lapse Photography Of City Building Cityscape Zoom Background
Photo by Rafael De Nadai
6. Aerial Photography Of City Skyline During Night Time Cityscape Zoom Background
Photo by Andre Benz
7. Photo Of Empire State Building During Daytime Cityscape Zoom Background
Photo by Robert Bye
8. Top View Of Skycrapers Cityscape Zoom Background
Photo by Seb Zurcher
9. Aerial Photography Of City Buildings During Yellow Sunset Cityscape Zoom Background
Photo by Scott Webb
10. Burj Al Arab Cityscape Zoom Background
Photo by Jordan
To add a zoom background, open the Settings tab of your Zoom and go to the Virtual Background section. You’ll find the ability to upload the background picture or video of your choosing in your zoom settings. To get the detailed instructions on where to find this setup settings, we advise you read the entire setup article available from Zoom here.