Find your next exotic zoom background in our curated list of HD exotic zoom backgrounds from blue yellow and red macaw perched on brown tree branch during daytime zoom background to red and brown flower bloom close-up photography zoom background. Raise smiles in your next Zoom call! An interesting zoom image background is always a conversation starter, or opportunity to lighten the atmosphere in your meeting. If you don’t know how to set a virtual background on zoom, we have instructions at the bottom of this post. Now let’s get to our list of our best exotic zoom backgrounds below. Click the link titles or images to head to the high resolution image, where you can right click the image to save it. All of our high resolution zoom backgrounds come courtesy of Unsplash which allow them to be previewed and downloaded quickly.
If you are looking for other backgrounds, be sure to check out our full list of zoom backgrounds.
1. Blue Yellow And Red Macaw Perched On Brown Tree Branch During Daytime Exotic Zoom Background
Photo by Alan Godfrey
2. Low Angle View Of Palm Tree During Golden Hour Exotic Zoom Background
Photo by Fadhlurrohman Ammar
3. Pomegranate Fruits Exotic Zoom Background
Photo by Jonas Renner
4. Orange And Red Petaled Flowers Exotic Zoom Background
Photo by CHUTTERSNAP
5. Red And Brown Flower Bloom Close-Up Photography Exotic Zoom Background
Photo by Nicole King
6. Waterfalls And Trees Exotic Zoom Background
Photo by Simon Berger
7. Silhouette Photo Of Trees During Golden Hour Exotic Zoom Background
Photo by Jimmy JAEH
8. Green Leafed Coconut Tree Under Teal Sky Exotic Zoom Background
Photo by kilarov zaneit
9. Brown And Black Tiger On Gray Ground Exotic Zoom Background
Photo by Tirza van Dijk
10. Monarch Butterfly Perched On Yellow Flower In Close Up Photography During Daytime Exotic Zoom Background
Photo by Sonika Agarwal
To add a zoom background, open the Settings tab of your Zoom and go to the Virtual Background section. You’ll find the ability to upload the background picture or video of your choosing in your zoom settings. To get the detailed instructions on where to find this setup settings, we advise you read the entire setup article available from Zoom here.