Find your next refreshing zoom background in our curated list of HD refreshing zoom backgrounds from yellow round fruits on gray table zoom background to water drop on green leaf plant zoom background. Raise smiles in your next Zoom call! An interesting zoom image background is always a conversation starter, or opportunity to lighten the atmosphere in your meeting. If you don’t know how to set a virtual background on zoom, we have instructions at the bottom of this post. Now let’s get to our list of our best refreshing zoom backgrounds below. Click the link titles or images to head to the high resolution image, where you can right click the image to save it. All of our high resolution zoom backgrounds come courtesy of Unsplash which allow them to be previewed and downloaded quickly.
If you are looking for other backgrounds, be sure to check out our full list of zoom backgrounds.
1. Refreshing Zoom Background
Photo by Wesley Tingey
2. Water Drop On Green Leaf Plant Refreshing Zoom Background
Photo by Shagal Sajid
3. Yellow Round Fruits On Gray Table Refreshing Zoom Background
Photo by Taylor Simpson
4. Woman Surrounded By Sliced Lemons Refreshing Zoom Background
Photo by Noah Buscher
5. High-Angle Photography Of Woman Bathing Below Waterfalls During Daytime Refreshing Zoom Background
Photo by Seth Doyle
6. Woman Floating On Body Of Water Refreshing Zoom Background
Photo by Haley Phelps
7. Ocean Waves Crashing On Shore During Daytime Refreshing Zoom Background
Photo by Bastian Pudill
8. Clear Glass Bottle With Water Refreshing Zoom Background
Photo by Greg Rosenke
9. Sliced Lemon On Brown Textile Refreshing Zoom Background
Photo by Alisa Anton
10. Water Droplets On Blue Surface Refreshing Zoom Background
Photo by Mihály Köles
To add a zoom background, open the Settings tab of your Zoom and go to the Virtual Background section. You’ll find the ability to upload the background picture or video of your choosing in your zoom settings. To get the detailed instructions on where to find this setup settings, we advise you read the entire setup article available from Zoom here.